Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Bye Bye Edu 584

Can't believe that another class has come to an end. However, I really loved this class because I was able to learn so much and am able to incorporate it into my classroom. I will not lie that at times it was overwhelming and frustrating but it was all worth it in the end. As a way to end the class I decided to make a Goanimate and an Animoto. The Goanimate explains what I have learned and how I will integrate it into the classroom. The Animoto is a wrap-up of what web 2.0 tools I have learned about in this class and plan on using. It also shows tools I will use as a teacher and a little bit of digital storytelling. Hope you enjoy it!


Education 584- Finale by lopezt410 on GoAnimate

Cartoon Maker - Powered by GoAnimate.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Whereas the first one is funny, the second one sets a more serious mood. It is helpful to see how you reflected by using the two tools as well as seeing the tools pictured and/or discussed in each story. We will miss you in class this week, and, naturally, I will miss all of your clever, informative, and meaningful blog posts. I hope you keep blogging, as well as considering ways to use the tools to enrich your literacy curriculum and your students' learning experiences. I showed your holiday Smilebox to some teachers, and they then went ahead and started using the site. A few plan to use it to create greetings for upcoming holidays like Mother's Day, Commencement, and Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed learning all these amazing tools in class. Like some of the other girls were saying, I wish we had more time to explore all the tools out there for us. This class definitely opened my eyes to the many ways we can incorporate technology in our classrooms. It does not have to be a separate subject. I will miss being in class as well. I used both tools because I didn't know which one to choose and the first one is fun and the second one is more reflective. I hope it was a good way to show what I have learned. I am glad the teachers will start to use Smilebox, I plan on using it more as well. Thank you very much for everything!!

    ReplyDelete