Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Model Educator and Teacher Blogs

The following are examples of blogs that I found that were interested. They are great ways to have students communicate with each other, learn how to blog and be connected with the teacher when they are home. Some of the teachers had impressive videos they had created with the students. Check out Mr. Avery's Classroom blog, in which he has a video title Mr. Avery's bunch which talks about fractions. Great idea to use!

Mrs. Buller's Fourth Grade Blog

Mr. Avery's Classroom Blog

The following blog is more for teachers, even though she also has resources for students. I thought it was creative and a great resource for teachers. Great ideas again!

Welcome to the Computer Lab

Does anyone have a classroom blog or know of a teacher who does? How long does it take to maintain during the week? How often are you on it? 

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time that I have ever blogged myself and have never used it with my students. I do have some concerns (it seems like you have the same ones) about the time it takes to manage and maintain one. I know the one for this course takes a lot of time for me personally!

    ReplyDelete