Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Class Dojo

Here is a website that popped up in a blog I am following:


It is a website where you can keep track of students behavior. You can give them points and take away points. It helps the students be more aware of their behavior. Rockin Teachers gives more of an explanation in her blog post. I think it is fate for me to use it with my students, because today at my Technology Committee meeting another teacher share this tool as well. It is very interesting and I hope to try it out soon.

 Have you heard of it before? Do you know anyone who uses it? What do you think about it? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Taini - Kalen from ClassDojo here. Thanks so much for blogging about us - we're honored. Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do for you!

    If anyone who comes across this post has any questions about ClassDojo or needs help getting set up, please don't hesitate to reach out at hello@classdojo.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't heard of Do Jo but I'm intrigued. These seems it would be a great tool for teachers! We always have a points system in place for field trips or class activities.

    ReplyDelete