Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Wikis Via Google Doc

When looking through the document I found a few Wikis that interested me. Here they are:

Web 2.0 Tools 4 You 2 Use- it would be a great site for media teachers. It is a littler overwhelming when you go to the home page because it has a glogster with a lot of pictures, however, the sidebar helps to navigate as well.

Web 2.0: Cool Tools for School is another great wiki, with good web 2.0 tools for teachers to use in the classroom. I like how they divide the tools into categories. It is easy for us to search.

Aviva Dunsinger's Classroom Wiki- is a good example of how to use the Wiki for younger grades. I liked that it was simple and not to overwhelming.

Which Wikis did you like? 


2 comments:

  1. I really liked Aviva Dunsinger's Classroom Wiki. I thought it was a great example of a Wiki that could really work for the younger elementary grades. It had some great information and links for parents and students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definately see myself using the wiki from Cool Tools for Schools. They layout was much easier to navigate with categories for specific needs easily accessible! But I have also used Aviva Dunsinger's wiki as well.

    ReplyDelete