Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Glogster

When exploring Digital Storytelling 4 Kids I ran across Glogster. Glogster is a website where you can express yourself in a creative way. It is an interactive poster. This is not the first time I have seen it but I have never used it before. I decided to try it out. This week since we are talking about Frog and Toads I decided to create a glogster that would show the students different frogs and toads and facts about them. It is confusing but I can see myself getting used to it once I try it a few times, as with everything. There are a lot of tools to play with, so you have to get used to them and comfortable with them. I love that you can add video and search for them through the tools they give you. Here is my Glogster about Frogs and Toads:



What do you think? 

Again it is my first time and would love some advice. I think this would be a great way to show students background information about something you will learn about. I think my students would love it. I did not add all the facts we learned but just some key ones. If I could I would add more but at the same time I do not want it to be overcrowded. 

How would you use Glogster in your classroom? If you have any more ideas please share, I would love to find more ways to use it. 

NETS for Students: (If students would create one) 1, 2, 3, and 5
NETS for Teachers: 1, 2, 3, and 5

1 comment:

  1. I am on my brother's computer but cannot see my glogster. Does anyone know why? Can you see my glogster?

    ReplyDelete