Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Digital Story Plan

For my digital story I decided to do it on Matter. In a previous class I had set up a unit on Matter and will be using it this May/June. I thought a digital story on it would work great for it. I have been gathering my images for the digital story and started the storyboard and putting it together on iMovie. I have never played with iMovie so it has been an interesting ride so far. I hope it all works out at the end. I am using the resources I used for my unit to put my digital story together. My question is: would it be okay to have the words that I will be saying on the screen as well?  Does that make sense? Or should it just be audio? Tomorrow I will continue to play with my digital story. I hope to be able to upload it so that I can get some advice on images. The one part I am very nervous about is the audio because I do not like listening to my voice and I am always nervous my accent will pop up once in a while. How are you doing with your digital story? Has it been taking a lot of time for you as well? Have you had a hard time finding pictures? How long should our digital story be? Should I include video of a liquid?

Even though it is a long process I know that in the end it will be worth it.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Taini,

    I think having the words for students to follow along is a great idea! Especially, with new vocabulary, students would be able to see the words and hear them; this will help both your auditory and visual learners. We are all perfectionists and ask tons of questions about our choices but I think it will be great and your students will love it! Make a "sloppy copy" and go from there! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete