Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Vocabulary Animoto

Animoto has become my best friend. This is my third week using it. The students love it. I asked them if they like it and they said yes. Not only do they like the music, but the picture to go with the word. It helps them with their vocabulary journal as well. Again, I still introduce the vocabulary first, go over it and then show the animoto. Can't wait to use animoto in other ways, but it has been a great tool for vocabulary. Here is my animoto for the week after vacation. We are reading Mice and Beans by Pam Munoz.



NETs for Teachers 1, 2, and 3

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to make vocabulary more fun and help students make connections!! I like the smooth easy tone also. Your students are lucky. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I am linking to your video as an example of using Animoto across content areas. Hope that's okay!
    It's here: http://goo.gl/kuZ6L

    ReplyDelete