Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Frog and Toad Vocabulary Animoto

This week we are reading Frog and Toad. I decided to put together an animoto to introduce the vocabulary once again. The kids are so interested in it. I wish I can keep it up the whole time. As I was creating this animoto I found a way to slow down the images. When you are creating the video, there is an edit symbol next to the name of the song on the top of the screen. If you click that edit button, there will be an area where you can choose to slow down the images, or speed them. Hope this helps. Here is my animoto for the week (I hope it is slow enough, if not please let me know so that I can slow it down or edit it.):



By the way animoto has a mobile app and it is free.

Have you used your animoto in your classroom? How did your students respond? 


NETS for teachers: 1, 2 and 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment