Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

PhotoPeach

I love animoto, but I also love PhotoPeach. I can definitely see students use this to show a presentation of something they researched. When looking through Digital Story Telling 4 Kids, I was looking at more examples of PhotoPeach and found this great example that talks about Puerto Rico. It looks like someone researched information about Puerto Rico and put it together in PhotoPeach. At the end, they created a little quiz. They also cite where they found the pictures. I really liked it and gave me great ideas of how I can use it in the classroom. I would love for students to research about their town and make a digital story about it using PhotoPeach. What do you think?

I just wished I had the time to do all of this. So many great ideas but when can I incorporate it all? Are you asking yourself this same question?

Here is the Puerto Rico PhotoPeach Digital Story:

Puerto Rico on PhotoPeach


How would you use PhotoPeach? What do you think of it?  Does anyone know if we can include audio? Just like animoto, I do not think we can include our voices. 

NETS for Students: 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6
NETS for Teachers: 1, 2, and 3

No comments:

Post a Comment